Haddock is a North Atlantic fish eaten in both North America and
- In British cuisine, especially in
Sctoaldn haddock is often
used instead of
cod or plaice in fish and chips
(battered deep-fried fish with French fries).
- In British cuisine, haddock is also
used kedgeree, an Anglo-Indian dish based on rice, eggs, butter and flaked
- Haddock is often preserved by drying or smoking. The most famous variety
of smoked haddock is probably Arbroath Smokie, which has been prepared since
the 19th century, has a strong smokey taste, is ready to eat without further
cooking, and is from the town of Arbroath in Scotland.
- In Norwegian cuisine, haddock is used
to make fishballs (fiskeboller).
- Fillets from small haddock or
cod are known in
Please share your comments on this page:
These web sites may also be of interest:
Related pages on this web site:
Food products listed on this site, are offered by
(and not the owners/operators of this website). Details and availability of
such products may vary from time-to-time, and many/all such items
may only be available to people in particular geographic
locations (for example, only available within the
or within particular areas in the
Product label and/or packaging may contain more and/or different information
from that shown on this website and/or Amazon.com's website.
- Always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product.
- If considering purchasing any product from
please read any applicable legal Terms & Conditions or disclaimers on
website before purchasing and/or consuming.
|Haddock Food, Ingredients & Other Products|
IMPORTANT: Please read the "Important Notice" above, before reviewing these items.
Disclosure: Products details and descriptions provided by Amazon.com. Our company may receive a payment if you purchase products from them after following a link from this website.
|Lowest New Price: $11.95 ($11.95 / Count)*|
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.*
*(As of 21:22 Pacific 2 Jul 2020 More Info)
Boston Spice The Sacred Cod Gourmet Seafood Shrimp Scallops Fish Lobster Salmon Cod Haddock Sea Bass Seasoning Blend Smoker Grilling Oven Barbecue Baked Roasted BBQ Grill (Approx 1 Cup of Spice)
- Manufacturer: Boston Spice
- Brand: Boston Spice
Click here for more information
- At Boston Spice, we use only premium quality ingredients for superior flavor and taste in all of our artisanal spice blends.
- Delivery to you averages about 3 to 5 days within the 48 US States. A few days longer for Alaska and Hawaii. * Spice blend comes in a food approved standup resealable pouch
- To give you the quality you deserve, each order is hand-blended and hand-packaged, FRESH TO ORDER, by us here at Boston Spice. Freshness and quality matters here at Boston Spice and we take great pride in giving you the best spice blends that you will find anywhere.
- So that you will know how much spice you are purchasing, our spice blends are mixed and sold by measured volume, not by weight. Example: 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
- Win The War Over Flavorless Food. There is no wrong way to use and enjoy Boston Spice's spice blends. We handcraft and handpack every one of our Boston Spice blends with the same love and care as you deserve.