Haddock is a North Atlantic fish eaten in both North America and
- In British cuisine, especially in
Sctoaldn haddock is often
used instead of
cod or plaice in fish and chips
(battered deep-fried fish with French fries).
- In British cuisine, haddock is also
used kedgeree, an Anglo-Indian dish based on rice, eggs, butter and flaked
- Haddock is often preserved by drying or smoking. The most famous variety
of smoked haddock is probably Arbroath Smokie, which has been prepared since
the 19th century, has a strong smokey taste, is ready to eat without further
cooking, and is from the town of Arbroath in Scotland.
- In Norwegian cuisine, haddock is used
to make fishballs (fiskeboller).
- Fillets from small haddock or
cod are known in
Please share your comments on this page:
These web sites may also be of interest:
Related pages on this web site:
Food products listed on this site, are offered by
(and not the owners/operators of this website). Details and availability of
such products may vary from time-to-time, and many/all such items
may only be available to people in particular geographic
locations (for example, only available within the
or within particular areas in the
Product label and/or packaging may contain more and/or different information
from that shown on this website and/or Amazon.com's website.
- Always read labels, warnings, and directions before consuming any product.
- If considering purchasing any product from
please read any applicable legal Terms & Conditions or disclaimers on
website before purchasing and/or consuming.
|Haddock Food, Ingredients & Other Products|
IMPORTANT: Please read the "Important Notice" above, before reviewing these items.
Disclosure: Products details and descriptions provided by Amazon.com. Our company may receive a payment if you purchase products from them after following a link from this website.
|Giovannis Fish Market||Lowest New Price: $268.67 ($16.79 / Ounce)*|
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.*
*(As of 23:36 Pacific 6 Jul 2022 More Info)
Haddock Fillets IQF (10 POUNDS)
- Manufacturer: Giovanni's Fish Market
- Brand: Giovannis Fish Market
Click here for more information
- Shipped Overnight
- Individually Quick Frozen Fillets
- Vacuum sealed in one pound portions